BETOCRETE-C35 is a crystalline technology concrete admixture used to produce permanently active waterproof concrete in: • Water retaining structures; potable water tanks, sewage treatment plants, septic tanks. • Water excluding structures; retaining walls, tunnels, elevator pits, dams. • Below grade structures; piles foundations, basements. • Mass concrete.
Features & Advantages
- Waterproof concrete structures.
- Mortar additive.
- Permanently active; will self heal future static cracks up to 400 microns.
- Improved final strength.
- Provides additional protection to reinforcement steel by reducing chloride ion diffusion.
- Can be used in high w/c ratio (up to 0.55) concretes.
- Withstands high water pressures (up to 14 bars).
- Compatible with most types of concrete admixtures.
- Eliminates need for surface waterproofing.
Concrete Substrate Standards
Hardness R28 = 15 Mpa
Humidity = < %5
Temperature = +5°C ile +30°C
Relative humidity = < %85
For information about other substrates, please contact with our technical department.